Declare returns by participator: PRT(D2)

Use Petroleum Revenue Tax form PRT(D2) to declare claims under paragraph 5, section 2, Oil Taxation Act 1975.


Declaration for returns (PRT(D2))


Complete form PRT(D2) to make a declaration for returns.

Before you start

If you’re using an older browser, eg Internet Explorer 8, you’ll need to update it or use a different browser. Find out more about browsers.

You’ll need to fill in the form fully before you can print it. You can’t save a partly completed form so we suggest you gather all your information together before you begin to fill it in.

Use form PRT2 to file a Petroleum Revenue Tax return on behalf of a participator.

Published 5 September 2014