Declare claims for unrelievable field loss: PRT(D9)

Use Petroleum Revenue Tax form PRT(D9) to declare claims under schedule 8 of the Oil Taxation Act 1975.


Declaration for claims (PRT(D9))


Complete form PRT(D9) to declare claims.

Email HMRC to ask for this form in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Before you start

If you’re using an older browser, eg Internet Explorer 8, you’ll need to update it or use a different browser. Find out more about browsers.

You’ll need to fill in the form fully before you can print it. You can’t save a partly completed form so we suggest you gather all your information together before you begin to fill it in.

Published 5 September 2014