Permits for solvent emission: fees and charges for applications

Local authority permits for Part B installations and mobile plant and solvent emission activities, under Environmental Permitting Regulations.



Guidance includes:

  • application fees
  • fee for late application
  • fee for variation, transfer or surrender
  • refunds
Published 14 January 2014
Last updated 8 August 2017 + show all updates
  1. Replaced the document with the latest scheme: Local Authority Permits for Part B Installations and Mobile Plant and Solvent Emission Activities (Fees and Charges) (England) Scheme 2017
  2. First published.