The Department today published the nineth Payment by Results (PbR) update.
PDF, 82.3KB, 3 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Department today published the nineth Payment by Results (PbR) update. The purpose of these updates is to keep colleagues in the NHS and other interested parties informed throughout the year about our team’s work.
The June update includes information on:
- PbR in 2012-13
- Gearing up for the collection of 2011-12 reference costs
- Maternity pathway payment system
- PbR for sexual health services
- ICD-10 classification
- Chemotherapy regimens list for 2013-14
- PbR for adult mental health services
- PbR for child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS)
Published: 7 June 2012
From: Department of Health