PbR update – January 2012
The Department today published the eighth Payment by Results update.
PDF, 150KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The purpose of these updates is to keep colleagues in the NHS and other interested parties informed throughout the year about our team’s work.
This month’s update includes information on:
- Preparation of the 2012-13 tariff
- feedback required on the draft mental health guidance
- HIV Adult Outpatients
- Sexual Health
- High Cost Drugs and Devices
- Costing and cost collection
- commissioning ambulance emergency and urgent services from April 2012
- Best Practice Tariffs (BPTs)
Published: 19 January 2012
From: Department of Health