Pathogenic vibrio scheme: current distribution
- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Proficiency testing for food, water and environmental microbiology
- First published:
- 24 February 2014
- Last updated:
- 22 February 2017, see all updates
This external quality assessment (EQA) scheme is suited for laboratories examining food samples for Vibrio spp.
MS Word Document, 177KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The examinations covered are for the presence, absence and enumerations of:
- Vibrio parahaemolyticus
- Vibrio cholerae (non-01 and EU only)
- Vibrio vulnificus
Published: 24 February 2014
Updated: 22 February 2017
- Updated with pathogenic vibrio scheme: distribution V049 request form.
- Added Pathogenic vibrio scheme: distribution V048 request form.
- Updated with distribution V047 request form.
- Added pathogenic vibrio scheme: distribution V046 request form.
- Updated Pathogenic vibrio scheme: distribution V045 request form.
- Added pathogenic vibrio scheme: distribution V044 sample V0128 and V0129.
- added pathogenic vibrio scheme: distribution V043.
- The Pathogenic vibrio scheme: distribution V042 sample V0124 and V0125 has been added.
- First published.