Part 2: River basin management planning overview and additional information
Provides detail on the river basin management planning process in England.
Use this document to find out how the river basin management plans (RBMPs) were drawn up. It summarises the technical, economic and engagement processes used to develop each district’s RBMP. It explains how the:
- water environment is managed
- requirements of the water framework directive have been met
- water environment is divided up and described
- actions and objectives were identified
Published: 18 February 2016
Updated: 18 February 2016
- See the revised plan approved by the Minister for the Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (Defra).
- First published.