Offshore wind sector strategy: call for views
- Department for Business, Innovation & Skills and Department of Energy & Climate Change
- Part of:
- Industrial strategy: government and industry in partnership, Low carbon technologies, and Industrial strategy
- First published:
- 11 January 2013
- Last updated:
- 6 August 2013, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England, Northern Ireland, and Wales
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Request for evidence and information to inform the development of an offshore wind sector strategy.
Ref: BIS/13/562 MS Word Document, 136KB
Ref: BIS/13/1093 PDF, 208KB, 29 pages
As part of the industrial strategy programme, government is developing a strategic partnership with the offshore wind sector.
We are developing a strategy to promote innovation, investment and economic growth in the UK-based supply chain for offshore wind. We are conducting this ‘call for views’ to invite evidence and information on what needs to be done, by government and by business, in the offshore wind sector.
This call for views has concluded. See the offshore wind industrial strategy for the outcome.
Published: 11 January 2013
Updated: 6 August 2013
- Added the summary of responses.
- First published.