- HM Land Registry
- Part of:
- Official Searches and Official Copies: practice guides and Practice guides
- 13 October 2003
- Last updated:
- 14 September 2015, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England and Wales
How to obtain Information held in the index of relating franchises and manors (practice guide 13).
This guide gives details of the information held in the index of relating franchises and manors and the procedures that need to be followed to obtain such information. It is aimed at conveyancers and members of the public and you should interpret references to ‘you’ accordingly. HM Land Registry staff will also refer to it.
We only provide factual information and impartial advice about our procedures. Read more about the advice we give.
Published: 13 October 2003
Updated: 14 September 2015
- Section 5.4 has been amended to reflect that we will no longer send search results by fax.
- Link to the advice we offer added.
- Section 12 has been amended as a result of a change of address of our Citizen Centre.
- First published.