Objection to school admission arrangements
Form required to object to the schools adjudicator regarding a school's admission arrangements.
MS Word Document, 63.6KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Complete and return this form if you wish to object to the schools adjudicator because you consider a school’s admission arrangements:
- are unlawful, or
- do not comply with the School Admissions Code
If your concerns are about the admission arrangements for a year other than the 2018 to 2019 academic year, make it clear which year’s arrangements you are referring to.
Published: 26 June 2014
Updated: 10 May 2017
- Updated form to explain more clearly how we will handle objectors' requests to keep their identities from other parties.
- Updated form for 2018 to 2019 academic year.
- Updated form to reflect the new admissions year, including an additional question.
- Updated form for 2017 to 2018 academic year.
- Updated form for 2016 to 2017 academic year.
- First published.