Notice appeals: appeal form and guidance

The Countryside and Rights of Way act 2000 allows access authorities to make agreements with landowners or occupiers for access to land for the land to be opened up, improved, repaired or maintained. The Planning Inspectorate deals with appeals against notices issued by the authority (known as notice appeals).