- Public Health England
- Part of:
- NHS screening programmes: national data reporting and Sickle cell and thalassaemia screening: commission and provide
- 1 July 2014
- Last updated:
- 10 October 2017, see all updates
- Applies to:
An explanation of the key performance indicators (KPIs) for NHS population screening in England.
Ref: PHE Publications gateway number 2017067 PDF, 692KB, 73 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Ref: PHE publications gateway number 2015771 PDF, 1.01MB, 77 pages
This document specifies key performance indicators (KPIs) for NHS population screening programmes in England. It includes a screening glossary as well as previously worked examples for antenatal and newborn KPIs.
Published: 1 July 2014
Updated: 10 October 2017
- Added 'Screening KPI definitions: glossary of terms'.
- Uploading 2017 to 2018 KPI definitions document.
- PHE screening key performance indicators for 2016 to 2017 added.
- Removed 2014 to 15 performance indicators document
- First published.