NHS population screening: reporting data definitions
- Public Health England
- Part of:
- NHS screening programmes: national data reporting and Sickle cell and thalassaemia screening: commission and provide
- 1 July 2014
- Last updated:
- 31 May 2017, see all updates
- Applies to:
An explanation of the key performance indicators (KPIs) for NHS population screening in England.
Ref: PHE Publications gateway number: 2017067 PDF, 692KB, 73 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Ref: PHE publications gateway number: 2015771 PDF, 1.01MB, 77 pages
This document specifies key performance indicators (KPIs) for NHS population screening programmes in England. It includes a screening glossary as well as previously worked examples for antenatal and newborn KPIs.
Published: 1 July 2014
Updated: 31 May 2017
- Uploading 2017 to 2018 KPI definitions document.
- PHE screening key performance indicators for 2016 to 2017 added.
- Removed 2014 to 15 performance indicators document
- First published.