NHS Injury Costs Recovery scheme: April 2016 to March 2017
The amounts collected by the Compensation Recovery Unit and paid to the NHS.
The NHS Injury Costs Recovery (ICR) scheme aims to recover the cost of NHS treatment where personal injury compensation is paid, for example after a road traffic accident. The Department of Health publishes monthly updates on the amount of money recovered under the ICR.
Funds are primarily recovered from insurance companies and then paid to the NHS hospital or ambulance trust that provided the treatment.
Published: 6 May 2016
Updated: 7 March 2017
- Added data for February 2017.
- Added data for January 2017.
- Added data for December 2016.
- Added data for November 2016
- Added data for October
- Added data for September.
- Added data for August.
- Added data for June and July.
- Added data for May 2016.
- First published.