NHS Injury Costs Recovery scheme: April 2015 to March 2016
The document provides information on the amounts collected by the Compensation Recovery Unit and paid to the NHS.
The NHS Injury Costs Recovery (ICR) scheme aims to recover the cost of NHS treatment where personal injury compensation is paid, for example after a road traffic accident. The Department of Health publishes monthly updates on the amount of money recovered under the ICR.
Funds are primarily recovered from insurance companies and then paid to the NHS hospital or ambulance trust that provided the treatment.
Published: 18 June 2015
Updated: 5 April 2016
- Added data for March 2016.
- Updated to include data for February 2016. Data for January 2016 was added 4 February 2016.
- Updated to include data for December 2015
- Updated to include NHS injury costs recovery data for November 2015
- Figures for October 2015 added
- Figures for September 2015 added.
- Data for August 2015 added
- Data for July 2015 added
- Data for June 2015 added
- First published.