NHS Injury Costs Recovery scheme: April 2013 - March 2014
The document provides information on the amounts collected up to March 2014 by the Compensation Recovery Unit and paid to the NHS.
The NHS Injury Costs Recovery (ICR) scheme aims to recover the cost of NHS treatment where personal injury compensation is paid, for example after a road traffic accident. The Department of Health publishes monthly updates on the amount of money recovered under the ICR.
Funds are primarily recovered from insurance companies and then paid to the NHS hospital or ambulance trust that provided the treatment.
Published: 9 July 2013
Updated: 2 April 2014
- Updated to include the NHS Injury Costs Recovery figures for March 2014.
- NHS ICR data for February 2014 has been added
- Updated to add totals from December
- Updated to include data for November 2013
- Added figures for October
- Updated to include amounts collected up to September 2013
- Updated to figures to include August 2013
- NHS Injury Costs Recovery date for July has been added
- NHS Injury Costs Recovery date for June has been added
- First published.