Transitional provisions for primary care trusts regarding NHS pharmaceutical services.
The main purpose of this document is to help primary care trusts in determining applications relating to the provision of pharmaceutical services in England in the period of transition after the NHS (Pharmaceutical Services) Regulations 2005, as amended have been repealed but during which some applications still fall to be determined under those Regulations rather than the 2012 Regulations.
This guidance is also intended to help others who are affected by such decisions.
New Regulations, NHS (Pharmaceutical Services) Regulations Statutory Instrument SI 2012/1909, come into force on 1 September 2012.
- The National Health Service (Pharmaceutical Services) Regulations 2012
- The NHS (pharmaceutical services) regulations 2012 - transitional provisions guidance: addendum - 31 July 2012
Determinations, Designations and Directions
- Pharmaceutical Services (Fees for Applications) Directions 2012
- NHS Litigation Authority (Functions Relating to Pharmaceutical Services and Local Pharmaceutical Services) (England) Directions 2012
- Local Pharmaceutical Services (Essential Small Pharmacies) (Amendment) Directions 2012
- Pharmaceutical Services (Advanced and Enhanced Services) (England) Directions 2012