New Enterprise Allowance promotional videos
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Part of:
- New Enterprise Allowance: information for mentors, New Enterprise Allowance: start your own business information, and Employment
- First published:
- 3 February 2014
- Last updated:
- 2 February 2015, see all updates
Videos to support the New Enterprise Allowance encouraging more people to consider becoming self-employed or become a business mentor.
These videos are part of a wider collection of New Enterprise Allowance campaign materials. The campaign has 2 main aims:
- encourage more people to consider becoming self-employed as a way to get back into work
- encourage entrepreneurs, employers and retired professionals to consider volunteering as a business mentor
Visit the NEA playlist on YouTube for a full list of our videos
Want to start your own business?
Setting up your own business: Claudia talks about her experience
Claudia, from Crumbs Biscuits and Cakes – one of the small businesses started up with support from the New Enterprise Allowance.
Amanda turned her life around
Amanda tells us how she changed her life and with the help of NEA she was able to become a self-employed Zumba instructor.
Tracie changed career and started a business
Tracie, from Peisley Originals – one of the small businesses started up with support from New Enterprise Allowance.
Maria talks about starting her own business
Maria, from Chica Press – one of the small businesses started up with support from the New Enterprise Allowance.
Published: 3 February 2014
Updated: 2 February 2015
- Added 4 new videos called: 'Amanda turned her life around', 'Getting help to start your own business', 'Tracie changed career and started a business' and 'Maria talks about starting her own business'.
- Added new video 'Setting up your own business: Claudia talks about her experience'.
- Added 2 new videos called 'New year, new opportunities' and 'New year, new business?'.
- Added video of Minister for Employment, Esther McVey talking about stall holders at Borough market who set up their businesses with help from the New Enterprise Allowance.
- First published.