National Insurance: application for exception to pay Class 2 contributions (CF10)

This publication was withdrawn on

This publication was originally archived on 6 April 2015.

Use form CF10 to apply for an exception from Class 2 National Insurance contributions if you are self-employed and your net earnings from self-employment are below the relevant threshold.