Free schools: applicant information for wave 3
Freedom of Information disclosure relating to the name, LA, previous school name and faith designation of free school applications, wave 3.
PDF, 128KB, 5 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
- Date requested: 6 July 2012
- Publish date: 19 February 2013
- Updated: 19 February 2013
Following the Freedom of Information request set out below, the department is publishing the requested information.
A list of free school proposals received by the Department for Education during the third wave (i.e. received in 2012 for opening from September 2013), giving for each:
- the name of the project
- the local authority/area of the proposed school
- the previous name (if applicable) of the proposed school
- the faith (if any) of the proposed school
- whether the proposal was received in the first wave or the second wave
‘Free schools wave 3 - application information’ contains the following information:
- name of proposed free school as stated in application
- proposed local authority in which the free school would be situated
- name of independent school if converting to free school status
- faith designation
Note: The applications listed with faith designation were self-identified as such by the applicants during the application process.