Monitoring trace components in landfill gas: LFTGN 04
- Environment Agency
- Part of:
- Environmental permitting: landfill sector technical guidance, Business and the environment, and Waste and recycling
- First published:
- 24 June 2014
Guidance on monitoring the concentration of trace components in raw landfill gas at permitted or licenced landfill sites.
Ref: LIT 5323 PDF, 491KB, 48 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Produced by the Environment Agency and the Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA), this guidance:
- identifies priority trace components
- discusses general monitoring issues to be considered before sampling onsite
- identifies the recommended approach to monitoring for priority trace components
- details protocols for monitoring specific trace elements
Published: 24 June 2014