Money laundering supervision: report changes to your business (MLR RCT1)
Use form MLR RCT1 to report changes to your business, if you registered with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) by post.
Ref: MLR RCT1 https://public-online.hmrc.gov.uk/lc/content/xfaforms/profiles/forms.html?contentRoot=repository:///Applications/BusinessTax_iForms/1.0&template=MLR_RCT1_en_0.5.xdp
You should only complete and send form MLR RCT1 if all of the following apply:
- you’re a business already registered with HMRC under the Money Laundering Regulations
- you need to report changes to your business or cancel your registration
- you’ve not registered using the online service
If you have registered or renewed using the online service, you can sign in and make any necessary changes online. Do not send form MLR RCT1.
Before you start using the postal form
If you are using an older browser, like Internet Explorer 8, you’ll need to update it or use a different browser. Find out more about browsers.
You’ll need to fill in the form fully before you can print it. You can’t save a partly completed form so we suggest you gather all your information together before you begin to fill it in.
Published: 1 May 2014
Updated: 4 May 2017
- This page has been updated to include information about making changes using our online service.
- Welsh version of form MLR RCT1 added to this page.
- First published.