Chemical agents can take many forms and can cause varying degrees of harm.
MGN 409 The Merchant Shipping and Fishing Vessels (Health and Safety at Work) (Chemical Agents) Regulations 2010
Ref: MGN 409 (M+F) PDF, 159KB, 15 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
- all ship yacht and fishing vessel owners
- operators and managers and other employers of seafarers
- officers and seafarers on merchant ships and yachts
- skippers and crew of fishing vessels
- small commercially operated vessels and yachts with paid crew