MERS-CoV: referral pathway of positive samples to the NRL Respiratory Virus Unit
- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV): clinical management and guidance
- 26 August 2014
- Last updated:
- 17 August 2016, see all updates
How to transfer positive samples of Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) to the National Reference Laboratory, Respiratory Virus Unit.
Ref: PHE publications gateway number 2015112 PDF, 81.2KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document provides information on:
- primary testing and screening
- confirmation and clinical support
- public health actions
Published: 26 August 2014
Updated: 17 August 2016
- Updated with August 2016 publication.
- Added 2 labs to the referral pathway: Leeds and Manchester.
- Updated to include Edinburgh on the list of PHE public health laboratory and the devolved administration laboratories.
- Updated version (April 2015) of referral pathway.
- First published.