MERS-CoV: referral of samples to PHE public health laboratories
- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV): clinical management and guidance
- 17 April 2015
- Last updated:
- 17 August 2016, see all updates
Guidance for sending Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) samples for testing to PHE public health laboratories.
Ref: PHE publications gateway number 2015112 PDF, 36.4KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document provides advice for health professionals on:
- what samples to send
- contacting your PHE public health laboratory
- how results are reported
Published: 17 April 2015
Updated: 17 August 2016
- Replaced with August 2016 publication.
- Change to reporting of negative results in algorithm.
- First published.