- The Charity Commission
- Part of:
- Memoranda of Understanding with the Charity Commission
- 16 March 2007
- Last updated:
- 1 August 2016, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England and Wales
An agreement of the relationship between the commission and the Fundraising Regulator.
This memorandum of understanding (MOU) sets out how the commission and the Fundraising Regulator, propose to work together to ensure best practise in fundraising. The bodies will work together in:
- coordinating their respective regulation roles
- formulating the policy which underpins how they work
The MOU is intended to:
- facilitate effective working relations by clarifying their respective responsibilities
- aid better communication and understanding generally
Published: 16 March 2007
Updated: 1 August 2016
- Memorandum of understanding setting out the responsibilities and relationship between the Charity Commission and the Fundraising Regulator.
- First published.