- Environment Agency
- Part of:
- Monitoring emissions to air, land and water (MCERTS), Business and the environment, and Waste and recycling
- 7 April 2014
- Last updated:
- 25 September 2017, see all updates
- Applies to:
This document defines the examination syllabuses for level 1, level 2 and the 4 technical endorsements.
Ref: LIT 5504 PDF, 402KB, 25 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Examinations are by multiple choice and structured written papers, plus an oral examination for level 2.
This document should be used in conjunction with the MCERTS personnel competency standard and the MCERTS performance standard for organisations.
Published: 7 April 2014
Updated: 25 September 2017
- Reference documents updated.
- Document MCERTS: examination syllabuses for manual stack emission monitoring has been updated. Questions on EN ISO 16911-1:2013 will be introduced into the MCERTS personnel competency scheme examinations for Technical Endorsement 1 from 1 March 2016.
- New version of document available
- First published.