Marine scientific research application form for the UK and overseas territories

For applicants who wish to conduct marine scientific research in the UK (including UK Overseas Territories).


Application for consent to conduct marine scientific research

This file is in an OpenDocument format

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


For further information contact:

Foreign & Commonwealth Office
Legal Directorate
Maritime Policy Unit
King Charles Street London


Telephone: +44 (0)2 07008 2625

Facsimile: +44 (0)2 07008 2767

Published 26 February 2014