Medway Estuary and Marshes Special Protection Area: marine conservation advice (UK9012031)
- Natural England
- Part of:
- Marine Protected Areas: conservation advice packages
- First published:
- 30 March 2015
- Last updated:
- 16 May 2016, see all updates
- Applies to:
Find out if your activity, proposal or area of responsibility has a potential impact on the species and habitats in this marine protected area.
Medway Estuary and Marshes SPA: advice on operations - the impact of marine activity on sensitive features
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 924KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Natural England’s marine conservation advice is made up of the following documents which are linked above:
- Natural England’s marine conservation advice (now held on the Designated Sites System) which includes the site overview, feature descriptions, site maps, high level conservation objectives and supplementary advice, seasonal sensitivity of features, and feature condition
- advice on operations (interim Excel workbook)
Refer to Conservation advice for Marine Protected Areas: how to use site advice packages for more information.
Published: 30 March 2015
Updated: 16 May 2016
- Marine conservation advice has been transferred to Natural England's Designated Sites System and is linked from this page.
- First published.