This publication was withdrawn on
The Mandatory Work Activity programme has ended. Find other DWP provider guidance.
This DWP provider guidance is for the Mandatory Work Activity programme.
PDF, 737KB, 72 pages
PDF, 333KB, 13 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Published: 1 August 2013
Updated: 14 March 2016
- Revised guidance (version 11, dated February 2016), includes information about the process for changes of circumstance and a new annex 3D: Universal Credit DMA referral form. A full list of the changes can be found in live running memo LR27.
- Revised version of the Provider Direct: Mandatory Work Activity guidance for DWP providers - version 4 (04/08/15).
- Published revised guidance – version 10 (April 2015). A full list of changes to the guidance can be found in Mandatory Work Activity live running memo 23.
- Published revised version of Mandatory Work Activity provider guidance.
- Published revised Mandatory Work Activity provider guidance (January 2014 version).
- First published.