Get a licence application form to kill, take or disturb mammals and use prohibited methods in relation to damage and public health.
If there is a public health and safety risk or damage caused by mammals you can apply for a licence to kill, take or disturb them. This includes using prohibited methods.
What your application needs to show
You’ll need to include:
- a summary of why you need to apply
- details of any damage to land, crops, fisheries or property if relevant
- details of any action taken to solve problems
- site details, including county and OS grid reference
- details of all the licensable and prohibited actions you wish to perform and related training courses
- the species the application applies to
You’ll need to show:
- your qualifications and experience
- if you’ve applied for the licence before
- why you are applying
- conservation considerations
- authorisation from the landowner or occupier
How to report your actions
You must send a report of all the actions undertaken with this licence to Natural England within 2 weeks of its expiry date. Send your report using the form provided above.