Make a standard disclosure of documents to the Commercial Court: Form N265(CC)

Use this form to list the documents you know about that are related to a claim, where the court orders standard disclosure.


Standard disclosure of documents - Commercial Court: Form N265(CC)

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


To submit your disclosure, complete the application notice and send it to the court using the E-Filing service.

Find more court and tribunal forms by category.

Find out how we use personal information you give when you fill in a form.

Published 21 January 2022