Liechtenstein: tax treaties
Tax treaties between the UK and Liechtenstein and related documents.
PDF, 101KB, 27 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The double taxation convention entered into force on 19 December 2012.
The convention is effective in Liechtenstein from:
- 1 January 2013 for income taxes and capital (except withholding taxes)
- 1 February 2013 for for withholding taxes
It’s effective in the UK from:
- 1 February 2013 for withholding taxes
- 1 April 2013 for Corporation Tax
- 6 April 2013 for Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax (except withholding taxes)
Tax Information Exchange Agreements
Tax Information Exchange Agreement: Liechtenstein - exchange of information
Bilateral agreement between UK and Liechtenstein for co-operation in tax matters through exchange of information.
The agreement entered into force on 19 May 2011.