Licensed access scheme: OISC practice note
- Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner
- Part of:
- Guidance and practice notes for registered immigration advisers
- 7 June 2016
Practice note on the licensed access scheme and how licensed OISC registered immigration advisers can instruct barristers.
PDF, 450KB, 7 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This practice note from the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) explores the licensed access scheme and how those regulated at levels 2 and 3 within the OISC regulatory scheme can take advantage of licensed access to assist them and their clients.
The practice note includes guidance on:
- licensed access and the OISC
- advisers regulated at level 3
- advisers regulated at level 2
- appropriateness of cases in relation to licensed access
- choosing a barrister
- instructing a barrister and further steps
Published: 7 June 2016