Letter to providers about the Regulator of Social Housing - 11 January 2018

With the Homes and Communities Agency re-launching as Homes England, the regulator will refer to itself as the Regulator of Social Housing.


Letter - new operating name Regulator of Social Housing

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


The letter informs stakeholders about a change to the operating name of the Homes and Community Agency’s Regulation function.

Published 11 January 2018