- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Proficiency testing for food, water and environmental microbiology
- 1 July 2014
- Last updated:
- 29 June 2017, see all updates
The external quality assessment (EQA) legionella isolation scheme is suitable for laboratories that examine waters for Legionella spp.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 106KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The legionella isolation scheme includes samples containing a range of different serogroups of Legionella pneumophila and Legionella spp. other than L.pneumophila.
Published: 1 July 2014
Updated: 29 June 2017
- Updated legionella isolation scheme: trend analysis.
- Updated legionella isolation scheme: trend analysis for distribution G95.
- Updated legionella isolation scheme: trend analysis for Distribution G94.
- First published.