This publication was withdrawn on
This information is out of date and has been withdrawn.
Read the current guidance: Rural Development Programme for England: LEADER funding.
- Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs, Rural Development Programme for England Network, and George Eustice MP
- Part of:
- Economic growth in rural areas and Rural economy and community
- 18 May 2014
- Last updated:
- 16 January 2015, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England (see publications for Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales)
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
The LEADER approach (liaison among actors in rural economic development) for Rural Development Programme (RDP) funds.
PDF, 1.02MB, 53 pages
PDF, 481KB, 5 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Short paper outlining the role of local action groups in funding allocation, and listing LEADER resources and updates.
Published: 18 May 2014
Updated: 16 January 2015
- Removed the NDF document and added an update on new information on LEADER funding will be available
- Framework added
- Amended Version 8 of LEADER Q&A
- Small change to Q&A document
- New Q&A Document added
- A new Q&A document added
- Question and Answer Document updated to Number 6 (July 2014)
- An updated transition year and the new approach Q&A has been added
- First published.