Use the online form service or postal form LT1B to tell HMRC about changes to a landfill site details if you're a landfill site operator.
Ref: LT1B https://public-online.hmrc.gov.uk/lc/content/xfaforms/profiles/forms.html?contentRoot=repository:///Applications/Customs/1.0/LT1B&template=LT1B.xdp
Tell HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) about changes to landfill site details if:
- you start to operate an additional site, or sites
- site details have changed (for example trading name of a site)
- you close a site
- you transfer a site licence to another operator
You can either:
- use the online form service (sign in to, or set up a Government Gateway account)
- fill in the form on-screen, print and post it to HMRC
To fill in this form you’ll need:
- the license number of your site
- the Landfill Tax registration number of the business you want to transfer your site details to
Before you start filling in the postal form
If you’re using an older browser, eg Internet Explorer 8, you’ll need to update it or use a different browser. Find out more about browsers.
You’ll need to fill in the form fully before you can print it. You can’t save a partly completed form so gather all your information together before you start to fill it in.
Related forms and guidance
Excise Notice LFT1: a general guide to Landfill Tax
This notice gives a general guide to Landfill Tax, which is a tax on the disposal of waste to landfill.
Landfill Tax: register landfill site details (LT1A)
Use form LT1A if you’re a landfill site operator and need to register site details with HMRC.
Landfill Tax: transfer a registration number (LT68)
Use form LT68 if you’re the new owner of a Landfill Tax registered business and need to ask HMRC to transfer the registration number to you.