Tell HMRC about changes to landfill site details if:
- you start to operate an additional site, or sites
- site details have changed (for example trading name of a site)
- you close a site
- you transfer a site licence to another operator
You can either:
- use the online service
- fill in the form on-screen, print and post it to HMRC
To register online you need a Government Gateway user ID and password. If you do not have a user ID you can create one when you register.
To register you’ll need:
- licence number of your site
- Landfill Tax registration number of the business you want to transfer your site details to
Email HMRC to ask for this form in Welsh (Cymraeg).
Before you start
If you’re using an older browser, for example, Internet Explorer 8, you’ll need to update it or use a different browser. Find out more about browsers.
You’ll need to fill in the form fully before you can print it. You cannot save a partly completed form so gather all your information together before you start to fill it in.
You can read Excise Notice LFT1 for a general guide to Landfill Tax.
You can also use these Landfill Tax forms to: