How quickly we process supplier invoices.
Government departments aim to pay 80 per cent of all undisputed invoices within 5 working days of receipt and the remaining undisputed invoices within 30 days of receipt. Data is published quarterly.
Published: 6 August 2015
Updated: 21 July 2017
- Quarter 1 Payment Performance April to June 2017 added.
- October to December 2016 data added
- July to September 2016 data added
- January to June 2016 data added.
- Information about October to December 2015 quarter added
- Information about July to September 2015 quarter added.
- First published.
From: HM Land Registry