- Standards and Testing Agency
- Part of:
- National curriculum assessments: key stage 1 tests
- 18 March 2016
- Last updated:
- 21 March 2017, see all updates
Guidance for headteachers, teachers and teaching assistants on administering the 2017 key stage 1 national curriculum tests.
This guidance will be updated for the 2018 test cycle in March 2018.
If you’re involved in administering the key stage 1 tests in 2017 you should prepare by reading this test administration guidance (TAG). It includes information about:
- planning for the tests
- receiving test materials
- administering and marking the tests
Published: 18 March 2016
Updated: 21 March 2017
- Updated for the 2017 test cycle.
- Update added about the removal of the requirement to administer the 2016 KS1 English grammar, punctuation and spelling test.
- First published.