STA's procedures for investigating allegations of maladministration of the key stage 1 and 2 national curriculum assessments.
STA has a statutory responsibility to investigate maladministration of the national curriculum assessments. This document outlines STA’s process for investigating any matter brought to its attention relating to the accuracy or correctness of any child’s results in the:
- phonics screening check and teacher assessment in key stage 1
- national curriculum tests and writing teacher assessment in key stage 2
- roles and responsibilities
- sources of allegations of maladministration
- how allegations are processed