Thematic inspection report for joint targeted area inspections of local area services and individual inspection reports for each area.
Joint targeted area inspections include a ‘deep dive’ investigation - an evaluation of children and young people’s experiences. This changes periodically to investigate different themes in detail. The theme for February to August 2016 is child sexual exploitation and children missing from home, care or education.
These documents should be read alongside the framework and guidance for the joint inspection of arrangements and services for children in need of help and protection.
Reports on this page
Monitoring inspections are published on the Ofsted reports website.
- South Tyneside - published in April 2016
- Oxfordshire - published in May 2016
- Central Bedfordshire - published in May 2016
- Croydon - published in June 2016
- Liverpool - published in August 2016 and monitoring report published in June 2017
A thematic report that outlines findings from the 5 joint targeted area inspections was published in September 2016.