Investigating client's complaints: OISC practice note
- Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner
- Part of:
- Guidance and practice notes for registered immigration advisers
- 20 May 2016
- Last updated:
- 24 April 2017, see all updates
OISC practice note for registered organisations when investigating client’s complaints.
PDF, 606KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This practice note from the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) identifies points for a registered organisation to consider, when they receive a complaint from a client.
It includes a template letter to send to complainants and information on:
- investigating a complaint
- evaluating your complaint
- alternative dispute resolution
Published: 20 May 2016
Updated: 24 April 2017
- HTML version uploaded
- First published.