- Intellectual Property Office
- Part of:
- IP for business: events, guidance, tools and case studies
- 9 June 2016
- Last updated:
- 23 November 2017, see all updates
Develop your knowledge and skills in IP such as trade marks, copyright, designs and patents with our IP master class training course.
PDF, 47.5KB, 3 pages
PDF, 260KB, 1 page
This specialist intellectual property training course is a master class for anyone wanting to develop their knowledge and skills in identifying and managing IP such as trade marks, copyright, designs and patents
This guide contains information on:
- why you should attend the IP Master Class
- course agenda
- available dates
For further information on the course please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published: 9 June 2016
Updated: 23 November 2017
- IP Master class agenda updated.
- New master class course dates (19 to 21 June 2018) added.
- Masterclass event 17 - 19 October 2017 (Newport) is now fully booked.
- IP Master Class 12 to 14 September 2017 fully booked.
- New dates added for January and April 2018.
- Master Class, London, April 2017 is now fully booked.
- New classroom course dates added.
- New dates added.
- First published.