- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Immunisation patient group direction (PGD) templates
- 25 August 2015
- Last updated:
- 1 September 2017, see all updates
PGD template to support the administration of live attenuated influenza vaccine (Fluenz Tetra®) in accordance with the national seasonal influenza vaccination programme.
Ref: PHE publications gateway number: 2015271 MS Word Document, 451KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This PGD template supports the administration of live attenuated influenza vaccine (Fluenz Tetra®) as part of the national seasonal influenza vaccination programme.
It is valid from 1 September 2017 to 31 March 2018.
Practitioners must not use this PGD template until it has been authorised in Section 2. This is a legal requirement (see Human Medicines Regulations 2012).
Published: 25 August 2015
Updated: 1 September 2017
- Child Health Information System (CHIS) recording requirement removed.
- Updated PGD template for the 2017 to 2018 influenza season.
- Updated PGD template for the 2016 to 2017 flu season.
- Updated PGD to allow the provision of both presentations of live attenuated influenza vaccine which will be supplied for the 2015/16 season.
- First published.