Claim an Income Tax refund if you're a EEA resident merchant seafarer

Claim a tax refund using form R43M(SED) if you're a merchant seafarer, live in a European Economic Area (EEA) State and don't normally live in the UK.


Claim a refund (R43M(SED))


If you’re a merchant seafarer, and live in an EEA State, and you don’t normally live in the United Kingdom, use form R43M(SED) to claim a tax refund.

Before you start

If you’re using an older browser, eg Internet Explorer 8, you’ll need to update it or use a different browser. Find out more about browsers.

You’ll need to fill in the form fully before you can print it. You can’t save a partly completed form so gather all your information together before you start to fill it in.

Published 26 June 2014