Apply to get a joint annuity without Income Tax taken off

You can ask to have your joint annuity paid without tax taken off by using form R86.


Apply to get a joint annuity without tax taken off (R86)

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Use form R86 to ask HMRC to pay a joint annuity without taking tax off.

Send the completed form to:

Pay As You Earn
HM Revenue and Customs
United Kingdom

Email HMRC to ask for this form in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Published 1 October 2009