Data on UK Visas and Immigration temporary and permanent migration activities.
This file is in an OpenDocument format
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document contains data on:
- number of in-country visa applications received and input, or applications that are submitted online, for each route
- number of sponsorship requests and renewals
- percentage of in-country visa applications, for each route, processed within service standards
- in-country work-in-progress and outstanding not input
- in-country work in progress casework summary for applications made from 1 January 2014
- in-country work in progress casework summary for applications made before 1 January 2014
- table inC7 premium service applications (same day)
- tests taken in relation to applications
- cost per decision for all migration applications (in-country and overseas)