Submit a notification of exit of goods (C1602 departure)

Use form C1602 to tell HM Revenue and Customs about the departure of export goods at UK locations where commercial CHIEF (Customs Handling of Import and Export Freight) departure facilities are not available.


Notification of exit of goods (C1602 Departure)


Use this form to tell HM Revenue and Customs about exit of goods at UK locations.

Email HMRC to ask for this form in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Before you start

If you are using an older browser, eg Internet Explorer 8, you’ll need to update it or use a different browser. Find out more about browsers.

You’ll need to fill in the form fully before you can print it. You can’t save a partly completed form so we suggest you gather all your information together before you begin to fill it in.

Import and Export: presentation of goods for export (arrival) (C1601)
Use form C1601 for the arrival/presentation of goods at UK locations.

Import and Export: notification of retrospective arrival (C1603 retrospective arrival)
Use form C1603 to notify HM Revenue and Customs of a retrospective arrival.

Published 9 September 2014