Import and export: Authorised Economic Operator application (C117)
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- Import and export forms and International freight industry and businesses making customs declarations
- First published:
- 4 April 2014
- Last updated:
- 13 March 2017, see all updates
Use form C117 to apply for an Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) certificate.
Ref: C117 MS Word Document, 57.4KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Ref: C117 notes PDF, 69.7KB, 1 page
Use form C117 to apply for an AEO certificate.
Related forms and guidance
Import and Export: Self Assessment Questionnaire (C118)
Use form C118 to help you understand the requirements associated with obtaining AEO status.
Published: 4 April 2014
Updated: 13 March 2017
- Updated C117 Notes has been published. Reference to Article 14k(4) changed to Article 28.2.
- New versions of the C117 and C117 notes have been published.
- Amended versions of C117 and C117 notes added.
- First published.