These documents set out the ecological baseline data associated with:
- Phase 1 habitat surveys
- National vegetation classification and ancient woodland
- River habitat, river corridor and ditch surveys
- Amphibian and pond surveys
- Breeding and wintering birds
- Otter and water voles
- Hazel dormouse
- White clawed crayfish and other invertebrate
A map book, split into three parts contains maps illustrating the ecological baseline data.
These documents do not form part of the environmental statement.